In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean "Wine2gather
Limited" and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body
which places an order or enroll any event with the Company. Please read
these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using
the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms
and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age
of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18
years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use
his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or
above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or
delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that
prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are
subject to the Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock
- Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that
there is a risk of cork failure and/or flawed bottle for the old
vintage wines. The Company shall not be responsible for any
losses or damages in relation thereto.
- No refund, returns or change of wine will be accepted
for any sales of old vintage wines.
- Please note that the confirmed orders are
processed within one working days if placed between Monday and Friday.
To expedite this service or to guarantee a delivery time, please
contact us at (852) 5160 2332.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- For wine order, payment in cash shall be
upon delivery or
advance full payment shall be payable to "Wine2Gather Company Limited"
with bank account numbered 012-926-10186547 with Bank of
- For joining our wine events, advance full payment
shall be payable to
"Wine2Gather Company Limited" with bank account numbered
012-926-10186547 with Bank of China.
- No credit or debit cards will be accepted. Title to
all goods supplied
shall remain with the Company until all sums due are paid in full. The
Company has the right to retrieve any sold goods if full payment is not
- In the event of
non-payment by Customer upon delivery, the Company reserves the right
to retrieve any sold goods on the overdue amount until payment. If the
Company shall have to consult solicitors or other agents to recover
overdue sums, the Customer will indemnify the Company in relation to
reasonable fees payable to such solicitors and/or agents.
- The Company reserves the right to change the payment
terms for any
order without prior notice.
- FREE delivery will be arranged for any single or
accumulated purchase(s) of
HK$3,500. FREE storage will be offered before delivery.
- For any single/accumulated purchase(s) under
- Customers can pick-up the wine in our wine
cellar in Kwai Hing
Hing wine cellar
Address : Flat E, 7/F., Kwai Shing
Industrial Building Phase II, 42 - 46 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, NT
Pick-up time : Mon – Fri (except holidays) from 9am to 5pm
Pick-up arrangement should be made by appointment only. Please contact
(852) 51602332 or email us at
to make an appointment.
- Free delivery to Central or Sheung Wan.
- HK$300 will be charged for delivery.
- In the event of Typhoon
Signal 8 / Black Rain, delivery service will be suspended. The Company
will contact customers to reschedule the delivery.
- The Company is committed to ensuring that our
wines reach you in the best possible condition. All Customers are
requested to examine the goods immediately upon collection or delivery
for any deficiencies and/or damages. No refund or returns will be
accepted after the goods have been accepted by the receiver.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or
failure in its
performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood,
accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor
difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the
control of Company.
- The Company may revise these terms and conditions at
any time without
prior notice. If any dispute arises, the Company has the final
decision. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese,
the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever
there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and
construed in all
respects in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong S.A.R.